PDA

View Full Version : Rat MMO7 Mouse

Tony3d
05-05-2013, 07:00 AM
Has anyone here bought this mouse? If so, how do you like it. Would use it for MMO gaming, but also 3d modeling in Lightwave. Any input would be great. One more thing, how we'll do the drivers behave in MT. Lion? Thanks.

safetyman
05-06-2013, 05:51 AM
Don't know about that mouse, but I just bought a Razer Naga Hex and it's great for just about any game you play. All the buttons are programmable and you can set up a per application button scheme. I'm sure you could program it to work magic with LW, but I haven't tried yet. Plus it looks cool.

Danner
05-06-2013, 12:35 PM
Gaming mice are nice but after owning two of them I must say that they are a bit overpriced, the difference in movement is not "that" noticeable from a logitec $7 mouse. Extra buttons are nice to have, for gaming, LW and even browsing the web and you can get used to them rather quickly, and that is a potential source of frustration if you get too used to a particular mouse, you'll miss it if it breaks or you switch to another station. The sweet spot for me are mice with just two extra buttons for the thumb.

safetyman
05-07-2013, 05:45 PM
1. Looks cool. Cool tattoo-like logos and symbols all over. Red-glowing stuff is a bonus.
2. Buttons. Buttons on top of other buttons.
3. Price.

In that order. :)

madno
05-07-2013, 11:27 PM
I have the R.A.T 7 (but not the MMO version). It works with LW and I was able to assign LW functions to it's buttons.

Tony3d
05-08-2013, 04:27 AM
I have the R.A.T 7 (but not the MMO version). It works with LW and I was able to assign LW functions to it's buttons.

How do you like it?