PDA

View Full Version : In and Out transition?

matthias-web
04-16-2013, 03:21 PM
Hi!

When switching to replay I want to use a custom made wipe.
When switiching back I want to use another custom made wipe.

Anyone an idea how to realize the switiching the most elegant way (= not changing transition manually)?
Tricaster 8000 is used. As far as I can see unfortunately the macros don't record a selection of transition...

Looking forward to your ideas! :-)

Best regards,
Matthias

SBowie
04-16-2013, 03:33 PM
Hmmm. I'm running a different build that you would be, which might account for it - but I am able to record macros that change the current transition.

m4a2000
04-18-2013, 12:23 PM
Might I just butt in and ask how to create a custom transition for a TriCaster system?

SBowie
04-18-2013, 12:27 PM
Assuming we are discussing a model that supports Animation Store Transitions, you do so using the Animation Store Creator application included with the TriCaster (also included in the optional VSE 2 'suite').

JRQuigley
04-29-2013, 12:53 PM
Hi!

When switching to replay I want to use a custom made wipe.
When switiching back I want to use another custom made wipe.

Anyone an idea how to realize the switiching the most elegant way (= not changing transition manually)?
Tricaster 8000 is used. As far as I can see unfortunately the macros don't record a selection of transition...

Looking forward to your ideas! :-)

Best regards,
Matthias

I have successfully macro'd transition selections. The thing to remember is what you actually record. From what I can tell, if you macro the selection in the little popout window of transitions, then the macro will activate that window.. doen't matter what transition is in it. Does that make sense? My morning news program uses one transition for the opening 'headlines' part of the show, a second transition for 95% of the rest of the show, and a third transition for a specific segment. So I can tell you that macroing transitions is possible.

Hope that makes sense, let me know if I'm confusing you.. :P

m4a2000
04-30-2013, 09:49 AM
Assuming we are discussing a model that supports Animation Store Transitions, you do so using the Animation Store Creator application included with the TriCaster (also included in the optional VSE 2 'suite').

Where would that be on the TC40?

jcupp
05-01-2013, 09:12 AM
The TC40 is the model that doesn't support animation store transitions.