PDA

View Full Version : another cool stuff for licensing for LW8

Hervé
11-08-2003, 06:30 AM
Hey check this one.... so cool and clever.....

NT should call M. Brown....
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/panorama/panorama.html

Karmacop
11-08-2003, 06:54 AM
More of a photoshop feature request isn't it? ;)

Hervé
11-09-2003, 01:47 AM
well... not really.... more an environment tool... well maybe... at least we could do nice enviros...., coz the christmas ball cheapy cheapy is not very serious.... and apps like Stitcher from Realviz S.uK-CK (bad quality output....) someone from Realviz recognized it... he he...

I was wondering if the big publicity for the "new" LW content as well as DXF and others, does not relay LW itself in a back office position...

Really I dont care about small cutty freebies..... hummmmm, it is not the tree that hides the forest... or something like that..?

We'll see, but from experience any company offering too many gifts is hiding behind those last....

also why, when someone ask about new features, no answers, I want to know a bit, Is this because everyone left the NT boat, and now they are in a jam period (nothing harmful, just a bad period).... with the age, I am more or LESS philos....

Hey Hervé, NT is a Private company, and You'll get banned if you say a simple word....

What happened to the thread someone posted about Motion Designer, and asking to vote about if yes or not MD is reliable to do stuff in the current state.... ?

I am curious to read the first users of LW8 feelings.....

Someone said LW8 is going to be 75% CA....

Hervé