PDA

View Full Version : LWCAD Question

Bax33
03-20-2013, 07:19 PM
I'm thinking about getting LWCAD 4.5 and watched the tutorial they have on the site. I noticed they use presets for things like windows, walls, gates and fences. I was wondering, can you build your own version of one of these items and add it to the presets so you can reuse it later?

hrgiger
03-20-2013, 07:35 PM
Yes of course. Thats what my preset library is that I sell on my website. Viktor has many videos on how to add your own custom items and build your own libraries of assets. If you decide to buy LWCAD and have any questions about creating your own presets feel free to message me and ask me any questions you might have, be glad to help.

nickdigital
03-21-2013, 09:38 AM
I'm thinking about getting LWCAD 4.5 and watched the tutorial they have on the site. I noticed they use presets for things like windows, walls, gates and fences. I was wondering, can you build your own version of one of these items and add it to the presets so you can reuse it later?

If you don't have 11 you can upgrade to 11 and get LWCAD for free.

Bax33
03-21-2013, 09:58 PM
Thanks hrgiger, I may take you up on that. I think Ill pick it up when I finish teaching this semester. Sorry to say nickdigital that I already have 11.5 but thanks for mentioning it. It's a good deal for those that don't.