PDA

View Full Version : Problems with shift camera in Lw 11.5

hokolo
03-18-2013, 09:18 AM
Since version 11.5, I have a big problem with the shift camera: the rendered image doesn't fit to the camera view
in layout. The image is (when the camera, for example, is turned downwards a little bit) moved a bit away from the
top, at the bottom a part is cut off and the whole image is a little bit stretched vertically.

Opening an existing LW-11.2-scene in LW 11.5 or building a new scene in LW 11.5 show the same wrong results.

Make a simple box with modeler tools (a box 1m x 1m x 3m high), move shift camera with angle downwards 20 degrees
for example near to the box, so that the box fills the screen, and render - the 11.2-result is identical to the
camera view, the 11.5 version not.

I hope there will be soon a workaround or a bugfix. I create technical illustrations and often have to use the
shift cam, or have to reopen older scenes with shift cam, in these cases I have to use LW 11.2.
But it is no fun to work one day with LW 11.5, next day I have to use LW 11.2 and receive the "HUB is not running
error" (fortunately I found the workaround in this forum with deleting all the HUB-files in the C:\temp directory)

lertola2
03-18-2013, 09:29 PM
I feel your pain. I put in a bug report on this a while ago. So far no response from Newtek: https://fogbugz.newtek.com/default.asp?56637_pchkraqmj5sus84a

adk
03-18-2013, 09:56 PM
This would be a pretty major deal for most of the archViz guys here so add me to the bunch that's anticipating this fix.

jameswillmott
03-18-2013, 10:27 PM
Saw this just now, have reassigned the bug and will have a look at it for you.

Edit: I can reproduce here and will see what we can do about it.

hokolo
03-19-2013, 02:15 AM
Thank you, jameswillmott, I hope you will be successful soon!