PDA

View Full Version : ModelWireframes - Sackboy

ArtGoblin
03-16-2013, 07:07 AM
I had the pleasure of having to model this cute character from LittleBigPlanet. It was a school project only focused on modeling so I haven't got any plans to texture him at the moment.

I had only a couple of hours to do this, but he looks ok to me. I would be interested in hearing critique about his polyflow. I tried to keep it clean but it's been so long since I've modeled characters so I'm not a 100% sure if he'd be any good for rigging or animating

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5864/mrsackboymodelshow.jpg

djwaterman
03-19-2013, 10:30 AM
Oh so no one responded yet, well the mesh flow looks perfectly fine to me, I guess the only thing that could be improved would be if the limbs actually joined the body, but that might be how this sack character is designed. Looks good to me.

ArtGoblin
03-20-2013, 05:51 AM
thanks for the feedback... I relatively sure that the feet shouldn't be connected to the body mesh, but a bit unsure about the arms... my referance material wasn't a 100% on that part, but I actually own the game, I've got to get it back and play it to check the animation on the characters.

skype6
03-23-2013, 10:36 AM
Looks good to me :)

ArtGoblin
03-24-2013, 04:43 PM
Thanks :) good to get feedback here since I don't know many professional modelers here in Reykjavík