PDA

View Full Version : Could i pay by Personal Check to Newtek? (need lightwave 11.5 urgetly for a project)

mel_y3k
03-09-2013, 03:59 PM
Hello, well the subject is pretty much self explanitory. I need to know if i can pay by peersonal check to newtek. They hardly have any resellers in america at all, and i really need lightwave 11.5...thinkin of makin a paypal...looks like my best option...any suggestions?

nickdigital
03-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Do you have a debit/charge card?

Not sure personal check will work.

BokadCastle
03-09-2013, 06:13 PM
PayPal is the best option. You'll need an account set up with your details.
Contact Sales/Customer Support.

SBowie
03-09-2013, 06:17 PM
Sales could certainly answer the question, but perhaps a USPS money order would work where a personal check failed.

Silkrooster
03-11-2013, 12:33 AM
Or go to your local gas station/mart and pick up a pre-paid credit card. Just hand them the cash and they will apply it to that card. Some may take checks, you would have to ask, but all banks certainly do, just cash it.

jeromedeverite
03-11-2013, 12:47 AM
hello, i've personnaly paid my lightwave upgrade by check.
when you buy lightwave you have the possibility to paid by chek ( there is an option for that),and then follow the instructions
they give you a reference cleverbridge number, and send check to them , and when the paiement is received, they email you a link to load you're lightwave. for my part it was done in 5-6 days.