PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Tutor NYC

Archigram
02-28-2013, 09:09 AM
I am an artist/animator who has been working with LW for many years. I have devised ways to use the program well for my purposes so far, but my knowledge is very limited: for example, the Node Editor is like a mountain in the distance, and bones and skelegons, UV maps and procedurals are a vague blur.

What I need is a smart, patient, knowledgeadble guide to work with me in my studio in Brooklyn (11249). Ideally, you would help me toward the realization of a new animation project, which involves water effects (far beyond my abiilties at the moment). I don't need help animating-- what I need is help setting up the situation so that my animation variables are ready to hand.

I am of course offering payment for this, but I am an independent artist-- whose animation has earned museum shows but not money-- and I obviously cannot pay according to studio rates. For my part, though, I realize that the job I want done requires expertise and ability, and am glad to fairly compensate the right person.

If you are interested, or have questions, please contact me through my website, or here.

http://www.david-brody.com/art.html