PDA

View Full Version : VPR Issue

rbailey
02-25-2013, 10:18 AM
My apologies if there is already a post on this matter. If I search the forum for "VPR" I get no results though it is obviously discussed here. Anyway, when using VPR in Layout (11.5), it looks very bad. Specifically, it looks really bad until I click on the drop down menu to switch to a different viewing mode. While my mouse is in the drop down menu, VPR looks great. As soon as I released the mouse, VPR looks bad again. Anyone else running into this?

lertola2
02-25-2013, 11:23 AM
The search feature on the forum is incredibly awful. Use google instead: site:forums.newtek.com VPR

I am not sure what your issue with vpr is. Maybe check your color space settings? Try turning off VPR draft mode and see if that does anything.

rbailey
02-25-2013, 11:35 AM
Just figured it out... somehow, I had managed to activate the "Studio Live" button. Disabling it fixed my "VPR" issue. Thanks.

Waves of light
02-25-2013, 12:09 PM
The search feature on the forum is incredibly awful. Use google instead: site:forums.newtek.com VPR

I am not sure what your issue with vpr is. Maybe check your color space settings? Try turning off VPR draft mode and see if that does anything.

Sorry for the hijack, but that's an excellent way to get around the site search issues. Cheers.

lwanmtr
03-01-2013, 04:26 AM
Hehe...yep I had the same issue...was playing with Virtual Studio...cleared my scene and was working on something else with vpr looking horrid and updating constantly....

Important safety tip: Studio Live does not turn off on clearing your scene.