PDA

View Full Version : a new TV documentary made with VT3

fboulene
11-05-2003, 11:49 PM
For French TV viewers, and people living along the border, I have a new documentary being aired on France 5 on November the 16th, it is about sculpture aboard sailing vessels from the 17th and 18th century ( pretty niche subject, right ).
It has been made entirely with VT3, shoot in DVCam, Beta SP, DigiBeta, animations in LW, compositing in Aura / Mirage, and a little help from DFX+. Sound is mixed in VT3 ( all corrections and special effects are made in Sound Forge 7.0 ) .It has been a painless trip with VT3, althought I started postproduction mid-September with a beta release. All rostrum work has been done real time in VT3, at one time you can see up to 5 layers of 5000 x 4000, color corrected, with drop shadows, this still amazes me.
If you see this documentary and would like to ask a few questions I will be glad to answer. Keep Toastin'.

RomainR
11-06-2003, 08:16 AM
Felicitations,

Est-ce que ca va passer sur TV5?

fboulene
11-06-2003, 08:46 AM
merci.
Je ne sais pas. Mais l'exposition qui a inspirée le film étant un projet Franco - Canadien ( ou Canadien - Français.... ) il se pourrait que ça passe sur une chaine canadienne. Je vous ferais signe au cas ou ça se fait.