PDA

View Full Version : ESPF loader not loaded?

objuan
11-05-2003, 01:27 PM
Hello,

I am trying to import some .esp into lightwave so I can extrude them and have a party.

However, there is no little arrow next to the "import" function where you would normally choose "EPSF" from.

I have gone through the process of loading the epsf.p plugin several times. If I go to the edit plugins pallete, EPSF.p appears under modeling, but it doesn't appear anywhere that I can use it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ocean

gjjackson
11-05-2003, 01:30 PM
I don't use that file format but if it's like some formats, 3ds, Obj, you just open it directly as if it were a Lwo file. Those others do not use import just load file.

mlinde
11-05-2003, 03:48 PM
Look under "Construct" -> "Additional" -> "EPSF Loader"

davebrandt
11-27-2009, 12:35 PM
Hi. I'm having the exact same problem But I dont understand the last post mlinde Can't find additional anywhere under the construct Tab.

LW 8.5
XP Pro SP2

BeeVee
11-27-2009, 03:49 PM
In 8.5 you need to just reset your menu configs. Hit Alt F10 and choose a version of LightWave from the Presets dropdown, then choose Default and hit okay. Be warned you will lose any modifications you have made to the menus doing this.

objuan, you need to give a little more info about your system and LightWave version.

B