PDA

View Full Version : tcxd300 -Transitions on slides

mclulow
02-14-2013, 06:39 AM
If I set up an automated slide show using titles or stills, is there a way to fade from one to the other

If I am playing audio from slide, can the audio fade between slides vs hard cut?

joseburgos
02-14-2013, 07:58 AM
*An image in Titles or Stills has no audio because it's an image and not a video clip.

To fade between Titles and Images or DDR, just enable autoplay and single on the two you want to fade between. Then put one on program and the other on preview. They will fade between each other if fade is set as the transition.

Take care,

mclulow
02-14-2013, 09:08 AM
Thx meant to say .....audio clips can be played from the stills bin

Can I play 10 stills in a row as a slide show, and have them transition/fade from one another rather than hard-cut

joseburgos
02-14-2013, 09:19 AM
Yes in the manner I explained above

SBowie
02-14-2013, 09:21 AM
Yes in the manner I explained aboveLest the point be missed, by this Josť means that it takes two Media Players to do this.

joseburgos
02-14-2013, 09:27 AM
Quick tutorial;
place 10 images in DDR1
Hold CTRL button on keyboard and select every other clip (2,4,6,8&10)
Now drag these five clips over to the Stills
Enable single and autoplay on DDR1 and Stills
Put DDR1 on preview and fade to it and quickly place Stills in preview
Autoplay will take over and go back and forth between the two media players in this example DDR1 and Stills
This will loop forever or until you delegate a different input on the preview bus

SBowie
02-14-2013, 09:28 AM
As a matter of fact, if I'm not mistaken this example (or something much like it) is in the Walktrough section of the manual.