PDA

View Full Version : Anybody able to help save me hours? Do you have this plugin?

sami
02-10-2013, 11:14 PM
I know it's been mentioned alot here in the forums, but I'm in dire need of a Pose Copy/Paste and Mirror Pose Paste (for partial or selected item chains) for a project with a killer deadline, and from what I can gather the only really good game in town is TA_Poseworks. I'd write one (and will when the project is over) but I don't have the time now.

I tried several times over a few days to buy this $5 plugin from LoupGuru, but the site is so broken and I have not had any replies to multiple emails. I'm fairly certain this site is abandoned based on what I've read on some blogs. Assuming this formerly free plugin is not tied to a/your dongle, would somebody be able to PM me and send me that old free version (assuming it works in 11.x)?

I have bought a couple of books as well as the Kaze DVD from Timothy Albee over the years, and I promise to donate or buy one of Amadhia's meditiation cds at some point in exchange for this (if I can find a way to pay the author). But in the meantime, can somebody please help me out? After all, it's only FIVE BUCKS ;)
thanks!

(or I could always buy your license assuming it's not tied to dongle id)

erikals
02-10-2013, 11:49 PM
yes, site has been down for some time...

maybe try this one, 32bit only though...
http://www.lwplugindb.com/Plugin.aspx?id=190f006d