PDA

View Full Version : 11.5 flocking preset omission?

Spinland
02-09-2013, 10:00 AM
I saw the missing flocking presets brought up in a couple of places but haven't seen anything like an admission or confirmation that it's an issue. Were they left out by mistake, is there a way to get them in place, is this something that's been fogged, were they eliminated in favor of the detailed new controls? Et cetera.

Thanks in advance!

jwiede
02-11-2013, 03:24 AM
Yes, some sort of answer from LW3DG on this would be appreciated.

3DGFXStudios
02-11-2013, 04:34 AM
Agreed!

jameswillmott
02-11-2013, 05:37 AM
Regrettably it seems they slipped through the cracks during the scramble to release 11.5. Thanks for pointing out they were missing though, and a few of you have now, we're looking at options to get them to you without delivering a full install.

Spinland
02-11-2013, 05:47 AM
Thanks, James! :)

3DGFXStudios
02-11-2013, 05:57 AM
I hope there will be a fix soon :D

UnCommonGrafx
02-11-2013, 02:11 PM
As a thought, James,
I sure hope you guys release a "Practice Sharing Presets Kit" as a way to get us all prepped and ready to go for sharing presets.
If these are presets and they are missing from several areas, you guys are really trying to emphasize sharing presets and since there now are SO many presets for us to share, what better time to teach us how it's done with a little role modeling?

Even better would be a script that facilitates "Install Presets to Content Directory": click button, select directory where presets are, select content directory if different than present one and go.