PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave Marketing +1

prometheus
02-03-2013, 05:14 AM
cudos to the Lightwave group.

I think there has been some additions and changes in order to market Lightwave better.
Some of that is presentations, youtube clips.. and a division in to the lightwave group.

I also recognized an extension I believe?.. of the trial version to 60 days, which I suggested could be a good time limit, I see over
at luxology forums that they still hang on to a 15 day trial to my annoyance, Ivé wanted to test it thoroughly and time is a precious thing in everyday life not allowing to evaluate within that, so 60 days is decent.
I will actually point to that when doing a little marketing myself of LW 11.5 at some places.

Remember to keep videos coming showcasing stuff in LW11.5, that is important to not let it go to long before updates I think.
Another thing which I believe lux is doing well, they have their inline training system videos, and also toolbox description of how tools works.

This might be somethig to consider and have a sort of transparency in to how Lightwave works a little more published, since that actually markets the product itself...if done right.

Just some thoughts for the future, and I whish all the people in the Lightwave group all the luck and hope you can find a well deserved
break at Eestern when it shows up, before carrying on with new exciting work.

Cheers

Michael

erikals
02-03-2013, 06:20 AM
kudos to the Lightwave group.
:agree:

Remember to keep videos coming showcasing stuff in LW11.5, that is important to not let it go to long before updates I think.
i hope to see more too, even just short ones...

MarcusM
02-03-2013, 07:01 AM
I think on site https://www.lightwave3d.com/try/ and after log in, should be PDF with Modeler and Layout hot keys.

Maybe also Maya = LW shortcuts, (I saw it long time ago somewhere), Modo/Blender/Max = LW hot keys.