PDA

View Full Version : 3play 425/820 Shortcut sheet

JonRaidel
02-02-2013, 02:40 PM
Im looking for the shortcut's that newtek implements with their new updates. in the manuals there are the basic shortcuts for the controller, but not anything new they implement. anyone have a clue where I can find these things?

SBowie
02-02-2013, 07:53 PM
The list in the manual should be up to date. If there are omissions, it would be good to either mention them here or bug them.

JonRaidel
02-02-2013, 08:08 PM
i wish you were correct sir. but the manuals dont get updated per Rev. ex. Rev5a to Rev5b doesnt get a new manual. at least not that i see

SBowie
02-02-2013, 10:53 PM
Well actually, manuals are updated in releases as required; actually even more frequently when need dictates, since the docs linked to QR codes in the UI (and available from the support site) are sometimes newer than the ones in current releases.

As of this moment, there's only one CS/Shortcut related item listed to be added to 425/820 docs, as follows: "CS: EDIT + speed -> updates the preset speed of the currently selected playlist item." This doesn't mean nothing could ever slip by unnoticed, though, and undocumented features often aren't very useful, so if there seem to be any other omissions, we'd want to address them.

JonRaidel
02-03-2013, 01:32 AM
thanks for the followup. the manual downloaded didnt give me that CS shortcut. and I feel like there were more added at somepoint...

SBowie
02-03-2013, 07:57 AM
I'll try to remember to double check this in the coming week.