PDA

View Full Version : Church Virtual Sets

DuwayneF
01-24-2013, 12:32 PM
Greetings,

Our church recently purchased a Tricaster 40. Love it! But now we want to use some of the free virtual sets that come with the machine. There are a couple of sets that we could use, but would like to tweak them a little bit. Do not have enough financial resources to purchase Live Text or Virtual Set editor.

Wanting to know if someone out there could contact me, and I could describe what we would like to have done and what you would charge. The changes to the files are just moving some of the boxes fractionally within the set. Also, some possible color changes.

I appreciate your time.

Duwayne Fink
[email protected]

Netzari
02-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Hi Duwayne, we're in the same predicament. We didn't know we had to purchase the proprietary software to use our own virtual set. Have you found a solution? We would be happy to work with you to find a solution and maybe we also help other small non-profits who don't have the big tv budgets. I would think this would ultimately be in NewTek's interests as well... it would help NewTek build a bigger pie for themselves and everyone who uses or wants to use a Tricaster for educational or ministry purposes. Cheers. Baruch. My number is 778 707 3320