PDA

View Full Version : Features for future versions (suggestions only)

Jumaku
01-22-2013, 04:15 PM
These suggestions are in order of importance (in my opinion):

1. Muscle system with skin: pull and stretch - tension map
2. Cloth tools and simulation
3. Hair, Fur & feather simulation (FiberFX needs improvements)
4. Fire & Smoke simulation with updated hyper voxels system
5. Liquid simulation with interaction with dynamics (bullet dynamics) + wet maps, roughness map, sticky map + viscosity + density + bubbles, spray, foam etc. + motion blur support
6. Voxel based sculpting system with retopology tools

And if these all tools could have cpu multi-thread + gpu support, it would be more than best thing in the world.
I think that these are most important things which are missing from LW at the moment.

kind regards, Jumaku

Jumaku
02-01-2013, 01:00 PM
Now when i have seen the 11.5 features (btw. it looks very good upgrade), i would remove my hair and cloth simulation features from the list, because those features looked quite good in 11.5 (in my opinion).

So new list would be:

1. Muscle system with skin: pull and stretch - tension map + collision deformer (for creating interactive illusion with characters and objects)
3. Fire & Smoke simulation with updated hyper voxels system
4. Liquid simulation with interaction with dynamics (bullet dynamics) + wet maps, roughness map, sticky map + viscosity + density + bubbles, spray, foam etc. + motion blur support
5. Voxel or micropolygon based sculpting system with retopology tools

Kind regards, Jumaku

MrWyatt
02-03-2013, 10:26 AM
I have a simple FR here http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?133281-FR-Overhauled-Better-Render-Buffers-Please-!!!
Simple as in, "This should be done by yesterday"