PDA

View Full Version : BlackMagic Router control

SteveSpaw
01-19-2013, 05:19 PM
I know that you have this in the 8000, but We would PAY for an option to control this with the control Panel. We do shows that feed several screens and destinations throughout the event and different presenters need different things, If I could say , Use a Cntrl layer or something to control the router that would be awesome !

Steve

SBowie
01-19-2013, 10:01 PM
If I could say , Use a Cntrl layer or something to control the router that would be awesome !I wonder if you could elaborate on this a little. I'm not really following, sorry.

adebats
01-20-2013, 12:34 PM
Steve - We use the compact videhub and have written hotkeys in a laptop to change all cameras. In fact if we'd have realised this was possible, we'd have never bought a 850 as this now given us unlimited cameras. Still nice to have the 850 though :)

kltv
01-20-2013, 02:34 PM
Dhomas' Master Control product also has BlackMagic router control, in addition to being able to control your 850 and various other things all at the same time. You could do it from a touch screen!

http://mastercontrol.youngmonkey.ca/addons/index.htm

Kris

SteveSpaw
01-22-2013, 08:43 AM
I Visualize something like this:

Hold the "ALT" key till it lights, now the A and B layers control the router.
Select the A layer for router output
Select the B layer for the input that feeds it.

And of course my dream of EMEM style snapshot save and recall would save this. :-)

BTW the "Master Control" product is way overkill for this application.

Thanks,
Steve