PDA

View Full Version : Store/Recall

nickdigital
01-17-2013, 12:35 PM
When using Store and Recall, where is that data being saved to? Is it local to the user or specific to the lscript? Meaning if multiple people are using the lscript from a shared location, UserA's settings will load up when UserB launches it.

xchrisx
01-17-2013, 03:44 PM
I think its stored in the registry on windows (not sure on a mac). We run all of our lscripts off a network drive here and it retains the settings on a per machine basis. So if I hop between computers I have to re-input my settings.

nickdigital
01-17-2013, 03:52 PM
I think its stored in the registry on windows (not sure on a mac). We run all of our lscripts off a network drive here and it retains the settings on a per machine basis. So if I hop between computers I have to re-input my settings.

Thanks for that info.

sami
01-17-2013, 05:30 PM
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NewTek\LScript

You'll see a ton of junk there that can often be safely deleted - it can get quite cluttered in there from lots of script runs.
Not sure on a mac. Maybe in the Library? I have a mac but don't use LW on it... I'll have to check sometime...

nickdigital
01-17-2013, 07:05 PM
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NewTek\LScript

You'll see a ton of junk there that can often be safely deleted - it can get quite cluttered in there from lots of script runs.
Not sure on a mac. Maybe in the Library? I have a mac but don't use LW on it... I'll have to check sometime...

Good info to know.

sami
01-17-2013, 07:21 PM
nickdigital your btw your X's reel has probably the nicest aesthetic for modern cartoons using 3D that I've seen. I really like the style. Great work!

nickdigital
01-17-2013, 09:11 PM
nickdigital your btw your X's reel has probably the nicest aesthetic for modern cartoons using 3D that I've seen. I really like the style. Great work!

Thanks!