PDA

View Full Version : Tanadrine Studios Tutorial Series: IKBooster Fix Command Explained

Ryan Roye
01-15-2013, 01:42 PM
In this tutorial, I explain how the fix command works in IKBooster. Many people get stumped when using the fix command in animation, so I am hoping this will clear things up.

http://youtu.be/tSEsU6trnhE

snsmoore
01-16-2013, 02:48 PM
Thanks again for another great IKB video!

Afalk
01-18-2013, 04:23 AM
Nice video, absolutely clear, concise and with some great information. Well done, and Thanks! This has been an extremely useful batch of videos so far, and I am looking forward to any further insights you might want to share.

Ryan Roye
01-18-2013, 07:30 AM
Nice video, absolutely clear, concise and with some great information. Well done, and Thanks! This has been an extremely useful batch of videos so far, and I am looking forward to any further insights you might want to share.

Thanks all. The next planned video is taking advantage of Blender's post production tools for use with Lightwave renders. Great for those who don't really feel like coughing up an additional $1000+ bucks for a high end compositing program.

Afalk
01-18-2013, 07:49 AM
That could be fun, though for me personally I'd truly love to see more of your training & insights on IKB and your approaches to animation :)

Ryan Roye
01-18-2013, 08:19 AM
Eventually I'd like to cover the primary rig that I use in Delura. The challenge is that it is highly proprietary, tailored specifically to my animation workflow, and uses some custom programs and scripts which may not be everyone's cup of tea.

Afalk
01-18-2013, 12:12 PM
Fair enough (the proprietary considerations), but your training work has been remarkably spot on stuff, and I will definitely be on the lookout for more, regardless of base subject w/in 3D space since I will invariably pick up useful info from them.