PDA

View Full Version : Auto Render Saver error

Andy Webb
01-03-2013, 04:36 AM
Does anyone else get this error in LW 11.3 64 bit?

See tiny image!

Never noticed it before, both plugins seem to work ok.

Cheers

P.S. Just realized the reference to "Instance" doesn't mean the Instance plugin, which was part of the scene I was loading.
There is only one instance of the Auto Render Saver in the Master Plugins list.

Baba
01-03-2013, 06:52 AM
I get the same error when loading a scene in LW 11.3 32bit.
Doesn't seem to do any harm, just nags.

Andy Webb
01-03-2013, 07:02 AM
I get the same error when loading a scene in LW 11.3 32bit.
Doesn't seem to do any harm, just nags.

OK, still it's annoying, there must be a problem somewhere though.

Sensei
01-03-2013, 04:05 PM
AutoRenderSaver allows only one instance of Master. And just one instance of Image filter.

f.e. if you open Layout Master windows and try to add it again, it will show this message.

I think so it started showing this since 11.0.

Andy Webb
01-03-2013, 05:42 PM
AutoRenderSaver allows only one instance of Master. And just one instance of Image filter.

f.e. if you open Layout Master windows and try to add it again, it will show this message.

I think so it started showing this since 11.0.

Well I'm not trying to add another copy of the plugin, it just shows the error when loading a scene.

Sensei
01-04-2013, 12:18 AM
I know what you're doing and what you're observing, because I have the same. I am just explaining you why do you see it. After all I am the author ;)

Master is adding Image filter, when it's not present. f.e. user uses Clear Scene, plugin is finding that scene has no AutoRenderSaver Image filter, so is adding it..
Similar situation is while loading new scene. AutoRenderSaver Image Filter is added by LW to the all saved scenes. Filter is present in scene. And Master tries to add another copy.

Andy Webb
01-04-2013, 03:03 AM
I know what you're doing and what you're observing, because I have the same. I am just explaining you why do you see it. After all I am the author ;)

I know :D:D

It was just your original explanation was not as clear as this one :thumbsup:

MrFurious
02-28-2013, 09:07 PM
Hey Sensei, great plugin.. I find this very useful. But the nags do get to me I must admit. Is there any way for the Master Plugin to detect if the Image Filter is already present, or even just a simple checkbox to remove the duplicate warning?

Many thanks.

Sensei
03-01-2013, 03:09 AM
Well, you can change Alert Level to such there will be no pop up messages.
They will be showed up in bottom status field in the main Layout window.

In older LW than v11 there was no such messages..

Sensei
03-08-2013, 07:34 AM
Try this
http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?134160-*FREE*-AutoRenderSaver-v2-1-has-been-released!

MrFurious
03-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Well, you can change Alert Level to such there will be no pop up messages.
They will be showed up in bottom status field in the main Layout window.

In older LW than v11 there was no such messages..

Thanks Sensei, will give it a whirl... I did try your suggestion and worked fine but I was concerned I'd miss other popups.

Sensei
03-08-2013, 07:06 PM
Download new one, and issues should be gone without touching Alert Level.

MrFurious
03-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Lovely.... thanks :)