PDA

View Full Version : RH motion Baker plugin...

RebelHill
12-28-2012, 02:20 PM
Hey...

So, basically, Ive made a motion baker plugin. It was originally intended to help out with and be an add-on tool for my RHiggit character rigs, as per the baking procedure shown in the video here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CCHFIt8RKI but it was just as easy to generalise for any item or collection of items and put it out for general use.

It allows baking of any frame range, with selectable frame steps and additionally can bake at a user selectable frame rate, and will also perform a keyframe reduction/cleanup.

Check it, play with it, enjoy it... pretty straight forward.

Cheers.

(edit... corrected a silly error, all good now)

adhesiveX
12-28-2012, 03:31 PM
Thank you!

3DGFXStudios
12-28-2012, 03:45 PM
It looked like you had some flipping rotations in your baked channels? You know what would be extra cool? A motion baker that compares previous values so it knows when it flips 360deg. (or 180) I've got this script that I use to bake stuff to world positions and it also causes these flipping rotations... really annoying. I was thinking about this feature to build in some kind of flipping detection. That would be awesome to have. This makes motion blurred frames happy! ;)

RebelHill
12-28-2012, 04:05 PM
Yeah, yeah... a gimbal filter. This baker (like most any) just bakes the vals LW returns... but a gimbal filter may be a possible future extra.