PDA

View Full Version : My Birthday Dinner- The Big Boss Challenge

hrgiger
12-24-2012, 03:52 PM
Hey everyone, just thought I would share my recent food challenge I did on my birthday (the 22nd). We have this restaurant in town that has a food challenge called the big boss Challenge. If you eat this insanely larger burger and fries you get the meal free, you get your picture on the wall and you get a T-shirt. A few of you I have on my facebook so you may have already seen it...

The sandwich is four 1/2 lb burgers, 2 grilled cheese sandwiches on texas toast, cheese, bacon, lettuce tomato, pickles, onions, mayo and served on a pretzel bread bun. It also has 2 large pickles you can see on top which must be eaten as well. The sandwich weighs 5 1/2 pounds. Then you also have to eat 1 1/2 pounds of fries. And you have to do it all in under 20 minutes.

Sadly, I couldn't finish it all in time. I got most of the sandwich eaten and about 1/4 of my fries. I think if I would have had 10 more minutes, I could have finished it all. Since it was my birthday, they gave me free dessert so I had a brownie sundae with 3 scoops of ice cream. Even though I didn't win the challenge (this time), it was a lot of fun.

ncr100
12-24-2012, 04:58 PM
Sound delicious!

..ouch...

But delicious!!!

http://youtu.be/NYJ2w82WifU?t=23s

probiner
12-24-2012, 08:24 PM
I would just buy the thing (looks delicious) and eat with friends :) Anyway, if it's your things good luck next time.

UnCommonGrafx
12-25-2012, 01:52 AM
Gluttony at its best.