PDA

View Full Version : Independent Game Needs Character, Environment, and Props Modelers / Texture Mappers

DigiLusionist
12-15-2012, 01:15 AM
Hello. I am developing a 3D strategic role-playing action superhero game called, Hometown Heroes.

I am looking for 3D modelers to collaborate with on the creation of 3D art assets for the game prototype. The plan is to feature the prototype on Kickstarter to raise crowdfunding for full development of the game. At that time, you would be compensated for participating in the prototype development.

I need three textured character models (15k polycount range each), a two square block radius of a downtown city district with buildings and textures, and textured 3D props to decorate the game level.

The game web url has been secured (www.hometownheroesgame.com), and will go live once we have the concept art completed.

The file formats needed for the messhes can be .obj, .fbx, or Collada. We are using Unity 3D for the game programming.

I could seriously use help from any interested and talented LightWavers.

Thank you!

Roger Cotton
www.eboncourt.com

DigiLusionist
12-16-2012, 05:25 PM
For LWers with Facebook accounts, you can follow the game's development at: www.facebook/hometownheroesgame.