PDA

View Full Version : ArchViz animation

oscaranchondos
12-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Hi everyone, this is an animation that i did for a Apartment Project in Hermosillo Mexico.

Lightwave 11+after effects.

Ihope your comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng-EMjGT7jc&feature=youtu.be

Ryste3d
12-06-2012, 09:05 AM
Looks good, but you have to do something with the video editing. Just a thought .

nemofish
12-06-2012, 07:44 PM
animation's good.nothing to crit.

djwaterman
12-06-2012, 09:52 PM
I like the dead body floating in the pool as the suited assassin strolls past.

Hail
12-07-2012, 03:50 AM
Looks cool!

dickbill
12-09-2012, 09:20 AM
It's good, yes. Is the character animation imported from Poser?
I have a general and very personnal remark that has nothing to fo with your characters, who are rather well done, so don't take it personnaly: but what puzzles me in Archviz is the human characters. Are they really necessary? i know they are supposed to give a sense of scale but I think they are actually a distraction and a visual insult to the geometrical and clean lines of an architectural design. Our imagination is better suited to immerge ouserlves inside an animation, IMO.

oscaranchondos
12-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Thanks for your comments. The human characters are from AXYZ Design and they come with MDD files for animation. When i started this project, i did some renders for the client aproval. I was trying to convince client about a clean architecture, but they thought that it felt very "cold",so, i decided put in animation human characters and some trees; and it worked. I like the archviz without human characters, but at the end, the humans are who inhabit the architecture.

Cryonic
12-16-2012, 08:56 PM
Showing the scene with people in it shows the client what the design will look like when in actual use. Building a park, show kids playing on the sets. Doing an apartment complex, show people in the windows and people with pets walking along the paths. Or showing vehicles driving on roads near buildings, etc...

m.d.
12-16-2012, 11:14 PM
@ 21 seconds looks like one of your characters/props vanishes
little glitch

kaushalsingh
12-17-2012, 09:34 AM
I like the idea of dead man floating in water! and your animation looks alright! Though i liked the apartment ;)But wasn't this man just a add on for your project?

oscaranchondos
12-18-2012, 07:11 PM
Yes, you caught it, i had a trouble with mdd file, at 21 second, and i realized too late, so i decide let it like that. But i see the error only between the 21 and 22 seconds, but I donīt see anything every 21 seconds, i donīt know what you mean.

Thanks for your comments.

JonW
12-20-2012, 02:28 AM
I think this would be better without people (or more people, it's the wrong amount to suit the scene) & the dead body has to go!

Pans & timing could be fine tuned.