PDA

View Full Version : New SF Bay Area User Group forming

nuclearchutney
11-02-2003, 03:24 PM
hi all those around the Bay Area,

a few of us are trying to get a user group going. there's quite a few interested already and i was wondering if there are locals on here that would like join in.

the meetings would be held at the facilities of BAVC (Bay Area Video Coalition) about 5 blocks from the 16th Street BART Station.

please lemme know if you are up to joining the festivities...

faisal

Dillon
11-04-2003, 11:44 AM
Build it and they will come....

I am pleased to announce the formation of a new San Francisco based LightWave users group.

The Bay Area Video Coalition is proud to sponsor the formation of the group, and is pleased to foster the LightWave community in the greater Bay Area. There are many LightWave users in the area, and its honkin' time to get all of us together to discuss all things LightWave.

The particulars are still being put together as to when the first meeting will be held, but it will be held within the month (at least before Christmas!). Who couldn't ask for a nicer Christmas present? Ok, ok ... LW8 would be better... but still!

Please email me @ [email protected] or Faisal @ [email protected] for information regarding the first meeting, the location and time. Thanks for the assist, Faisal!

We're looking forward to a big turnout! See you soon!

Dillon

Ask and ye shall receive....