PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Design

travisr
12-02-2012, 11:09 AM
Well, this is a little bit different topic in this thread. While my company offers video production services, creates mobile applications, music, and animation, one area that we excel at may be useful to those of you out there who produce a lot of video deliverables. Our graphic design is excellent. We are extremely proficient in creating high quality artwork for disc labels and covers.

Please feel free to check with me if you are interested in using our design services. For full design of covers and labels, we can produce the designs for less than $50 in most cases. If this is something you would like done on a regular basis, we can do it for even less.

If you'd like to try us for free, send me a message. We will be happy to demonstrate our capability for one free DVD case design. I am eager to demonstrate to you what we can do, and help increase the value of your presentation by including high quality custom artwork.

travisr
12-02-2012, 11:12 AM
Don't be afraid to try us for free. Seriously. We won't hound you about future work, but we are very interested in showing you what we can do to make your deliverables make a strong impression.

lertola2
12-02-2012, 06:17 PM
How about posting a link to your website so we can see examples of your work.

travisr
12-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Good idea. I'll get some demo material up for you tomorrow.

travisr
12-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Here are a few examples of covers. Of course, when we design these, we do the back and the spine as well. But I wanted to demonstrate a variety. These are from some local video productions we have produced over the past couple of years. We can do the same for you.