PDA

View Full Version : youngmonkey: 9 New Add-Ons for Master Control: Chyron, Videohub, NewTek CS, MIDI and

dhomas
11-29-2012, 12:21 PM
We’re excited to announce that we’ve got 4 new add-ons available for Master Control as well as 5 soon to be released add-ons available now as a pre-release purchase for beta testing.

Master Control 1.0 users can now get a free upgrade to 2.x with the purchase of any add-on.

One of the major new enhancements in Master Control 2.1 is an Input Controller system which allows you to plug supported devices into Master Control and completely customize them to control any of our output modules. For example, you could customize a NewTek LC-11 control surface to control ANY TriCaster. But, you could also have it control LiveText, a Blackmagic Design Videohub, PowerPoint, or any or all of other output devices/software we support. And this system fully supports our redundancy functionality as well. So you could use one controller device to redundantly control multiple devices.

New Output Modules Now Available
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
NewTek VT
Blackmagic Design Videohub series
Extron Electronics MAV series (matrix switchers)
Knox Video Technologies RS series (matrix switchers)

Pre-Release Add-Ons Now Available
––––––––––––––––––––––––––-––
Output Module: Chryon Intelligent Interface (Lyric, ChyronIP, etc)
Output Module: Microsoft PowerPoint
Input Controller: MIDI Devices
Input Controller: NewTek Control Surface (LC-11/RS-8/TW-42/3P-10)
Tool: Scheduler

PIZAZZ
11-29-2012, 12:46 PM
Good to see you have development still moving Dhomas.

Do you have pricing set yet on the modules? I do not see that on your website.

Tim H.
11-30-2012, 08:18 AM
Go to his site, click on "Add-ons." Select the "Output Module" you wish. Pricing is right there.

BTW: More and more of our TriCaster users are adding Master Control to their workflow. Makes things so much easier...especially when multiple functions need to be done with precise timing. Quite simply, it adds another layer of usefulness to the TriCaster.

Sincerely,

Tim Hedegaard
Virtualsets.com, Inc.
NewTek Authorized Reseller
Authorized Reseller for Chryon IP
Customized LiveSets for HD-series TriCasters

www.virtualsets.com
[email protected]

(323) 512-1542 voice

dhomas
11-30-2012, 08:23 AM
I have not put up pages for the "pre-release" add-ons yet on the main website. I'll do that soon. But, all pricing is available in Master Control's built-in App-Store.

PIZAZZ
11-30-2012, 02:31 PM
I have not put up pages for the "pre-release" add-ons yet on the main website. I'll do that soon. But, all pricing is available in Master Control's built-in App-Store.

Can you just post it here so people reading along have an idea of what it is? If you don't want to say publicly for some reason then email me. I have clients interested since you finally have some of the features they have been waiting on. we need pricing though.

- - - Updated - - -

Go to his site, click on "Add-ons." Select the "Output Module" you wish. Pricing is right there.

BTW: More and more of our TriCaster users are adding Master Control to their workflow. Makes things so much easier...especially when multiple functions need to be done with precise timing. Quite simply, it adds another layer of usefulness to the TriCaster.

Sincerely,

Tim Hedegaard
Virtualsets.com, Inc.
NewTek Authorized Reseller
Authorized Reseller for Chryon IP
Customized LiveSets for HD-series TriCasters

www.virtualsets.com
[email protected]

(323) 512-1542 voice

Guess I should of been more specific Smarty Tim ;)

I need pricing on the new modules.

3xScreen
01-21-2013, 04:38 PM
Hi Dhomas, we would like to automate a sequence of TCXD855 Virtual Inputs, DDRs and Sounds so that pressing a single button sets off a sequence of about 20 actions that will occur at precise moments over a total period of a few minutes. Is this something your Master Control solution can do for an 855? What would the cost be? Your website seems to be temporarily down. regards, Scott

dhomas
01-21-2013, 08:02 PM
Yes, this is exactly what Master Control is designed to do. It also can control other devices and software besides the TriCaster from the same macro, giving you even more flexibility. For longer period macros, ex trigger an event to play a specific date at a specific time, we have a new addon for Master Control that does this kind of scheduling, similar to our plugin for the old TriCasters called Scheduler. Thanks for mentioning that the server was down. I checked and sure enough it had gone down a short time ago, frozen up after a automatic software update happened. Just had to restart it and it's up now. You can see all the details about it on the below website...

3xScreen
01-22-2013, 01:47 AM
Thanks Dhomas, I have just ordered one through your website with the TCXD plugin. regards, Scott