PDA

View Full Version : How many easily fixed high impact bugs are being carried forward into LW11.5?

inkpen3d
11-27-2012, 01:39 AM
I have noticed that a FogBugz case that I submitted back at the start of September - Case 49923: Controlling camera antialiasing using graph envelope doesn't work (https://fogbugz.newtek.com/default.asp?49923_dguujrj6qvrqlt35) - still remains open. From what I understand, this bug would be of particular concern to big productions where the dynamic control of camera antialiasing would be key to optimising render times.

Given the imminent release of LW11.5, I am concerned that such a prominent and easily fixed bug has not been dealt with - especially when it potentially impacts NewTek's high profile customers.

This of course begs the question: How many of you also have open bug reports that you feel are important and easily fixed and yet look as though they are destined to still be present in the forthcoming 11.5 release?

Regards,
Peter

Phil
11-27-2012, 12:15 PM
Until it's released, I wouldn't worry. A bug open today could be closed tomorrow - it just depends, I guess, on the order of work scheduled for 11.5. I'm seeing a bunch of my reports, some rather older than your example, getting stomped within FogBugz - it's making me impatient for 11.5 :D

kfinla
11-29-2012, 06:25 AM
So far about 50% - 2 outta 4 from August.