PDA

View Full Version : The 3D Garage 11.5 pre-sale

OlaHaldor
11-26-2012, 12:04 PM
With the "LightWave 3D 11.5 Up To Speed" training course being available for pre-sale, I'm guessing it's not long until 11.5 is ready to download?
I pre-purchased the course, looking forward to both the update and the course! :thumbsup:

Eagle66
11-26-2012, 04:18 PM
I bought the "LightWave 3D v11 Course" some times ago.
Its was a good v11 overview - but mainly an entry Beginner level course and something superficial, quick and dirty and disappointing in many parts.

There was no focus on how to solve the difficult and -for realism needed- important details in any chapters (the Dynamics BuildingCollapse part was awful primitive).

11.5 Up To Speed as "project based approach" sounds interesting - but i hope this one is a better quality level Course - there no information about the level!!?

arsad
11-27-2012, 12:18 AM
Eagle, I guess... don't bother, Dan has always made entry level training (nothing wrong with that). I think you are way beyond this level.

alexs3d
11-27-2012, 01:17 AM
i also ordered the 11.5 course, because i am very curious what´s inside and i like to listen to dan :)

erikals
11-27-2012, 08:45 AM
as some mentioned, they seem a bit simple, probably good tutorials though, but they are basically for newbies afaik...

(nothing wrong with that)

Ditto! :]

as far as 11.5 being around the corner, i wouldn't say so. the Garage tutorials have always been released quite a bit before the actual release...