PDA

View Full Version : Poser Fusion for Lightwave 11

rcallicotte
11-24-2012, 09:58 PM
First, it doesn't seem like the .p plugin from Smith Micro is for LW11. Mine says Lightwave 10.

Next, has anyone found a license for just this plugin? Upon load of Poser Scene, there's a question about the license, but I don't see anywhere in all of my files that I have one. What am I missing?

jwiede
11-25-2012, 02:13 PM
First, it doesn't seem like the .p plugin from Smith Micro is for LW11. Mine says Lightwave 10.

Next, has anyone found a license for just this plugin? Upon load of Poser Scene, there's a question about the license, but I don't see anywhere in all of my files that I have one. What am I missing?
The serial number for PoserFusion should be in the same place as the main PoserPro serial number, at least that's where mine was when I ordered it (but I didn't get mine as part of the LW11 deal, so they might have handled it differently). PoserFusion uses an installer, as in you run the installer exe and then it drops the plugin in the proper location(s) for all compatible 3D apps during the install.

rcallicotte
11-27-2012, 10:08 PM
Thanks John. I did use the installer and the download from Smith Micro's site included the serial number. But, it isn't working. Is yours working? I'm in contact with Smith Micro technical support. Anything you can tell me about your experience would help.

jwiede
11-28-2012, 10:31 AM
Yep, mine worked fine. At time of purchase I received a list of serial codes for PoserPro, PoserFusion, RenderNodes, etc. though, and it sounds like the way it's being handled with the LW11 package is a bit different. Hopefully SM support can sort it out for you.