PDA

View Full Version : AWN: Wreck-It Ralph Shines Bright with New Lighting and Effects Technology

robertoortiz
11-22-2012, 07:20 PM
Disney’s new BRDF lighting system stands front and center in the array of new tech tools anchoring the studio’s animation production pipeline.

http://www.awn.com/articles/technology/wreck-it-ralph-shines-bright-new-lighting-and-effects-technology

OnlineRender
11-25-2012, 06:01 PM
It’s difficult not to be taken aback by the stunning visuals of Disney’s latest animated feature, Wreck-It Ralph. To quote Billy Crystal’s from the famous SNL sketch, “You look maavelous.” .......... see I had the pleasure of sitting in a empty picture house "maybe 30 people tops" to see this , joys of having friends that work for imax , and I must admit stunning movie , but I don't know if it was the good old fashioned nostalgia or just solid story, but I will add the visuals where stunning but not mind blowing , dont get me wrong they proabably did go all out but all I see is a re-verb of previs that was happening 6 years ago but now its full on animation , I think tin tin was technically better , like RH said when the boy takes of his jacket OMG !" brillaint movie btw I would suggest everyone to go and see it !