PDA

View Full Version : Help wanted from 2D artist

cc3d
11-22-2012, 04:38 PM
I am asking for a favor here. A character type drawing.

My wife has been battling cancer for the last two months and the good news is that she is going to be fine, but it will require more treatment and about a year of recovery.

One of my wife's best friends and a cancer survivor sent this to her as part of a message to inspire her:

"Envision yourself as a warrior princess running this thing off a cliff into hell. Oh and of course you are wearing the hottest little suit of armor all bling-ed out with rhinestones and Swarovski crystals and your sword is hot pink with a leopard print handle. USE IT"

I'd like a well spirited character type drawing I could post on her CaringBridge site. Something that captures the humor and the fierceness of this description. This would be the iconic visual that she would always see to help keep her focused on success.

She's always been told she looks like a young Sally Fields so picture a fierce Sally Fields in the blinged out suit of armor and the bejeweled sword!

If someone has the talent to knock out a quick caricature in this style, I would be forever grateful!

If you're not interested, please just ignore this post.

Thanks and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

CC