PDA

View Full Version : Liberty3D Thanksgiving Sale! 25% OFF!

dwburman
11-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Get 25% off your purchases of our training and plug-ins (3D-Coat is excluded from this sale) from Liberty3d.com (http://Liberty3d.com). While you are digesting bird, ham or yams, you can pass the time by getting up to speed on your favorite 3D applications covered in our videos or pick up UberCam or QuadPanels and do some cool shots or model great objects.

Enter the code: turkeyday to get your discount when checking out of the store.
We have several new videos this month from Adam Gibson and Kelly “Kat” Myers, so if you haven’t check them out yet this is a great time to pick up a few, along with great videos from the rest of our artists here at Liberty3d.com

dwburman
11-25-2012, 01:27 PM
Hi, everyone. I'm just bumping this thread up to let you know that this sale is ending tomorrow night (11/26/2012 PST).

As you probably have heard by now, Larry "SplineGod" Shultz passed away a few days ago. Not only was he a passionate LightWaver, but he was a friend to many of us and a fellow citizen of Liberty3d. From here on out, we are waiving the site's usual commission on the sale of Larry's videos. All proceeds from the sale of his videos will go directly to his wife, Camilla.

LMUSIC
11-25-2012, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the info. I have a couple of Larry's videos, but not the ones on the site. Great prices, so why not get them all.

Oedo 808
11-26-2012, 12:08 AM
I've just picked up a few of these, good of Liberty3D to waive the commission on them.