PDA

View Full Version : Curve to Motion

SPICE
11-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Hello,
I canīt find any information in the manuals about Modeler: Export Curve to Motion

Can please someone pointed my stupid nose to that side ...

thx

mummyman
11-12-2012, 08:16 AM
I don't know anything about any documentation... especially if it's an old feature...but you can click points, make a curve, export it for use in Layout. It should, I think export a .mot file that you can import onto your object or a null object.

SPICE
11-12-2012, 09:01 AM
I don't know anything about any documentation... especially if it's an old feature...but you can click points, make a curve, export it for use in Layout. It should, I think export a .mot file that you can import onto your object or a null object.
Thx for your answer

I think it was in earlilier version a PlugIn, but since 7.5 it is a part of LW3D .. .my current Version is 11.3
That export function works well, also to load the motionfile in Layouter.
My problem is...
I donīt create points with the point tool... I use the points of a Polygon, select the points in order and make curve (closed)
But I dont can control how many Keyframes are created for Layouter.
Of course I can delete same points... to have less keyframe... but that are too many .. for handmade :)

Sensei
11-12-2012, 10:30 AM
EasySpline has Spline Density tool which you can use to optimize spline to specified by you number of equal length segments.
http://www.easyspline.com
Watch video of Spline Density tool. It's interactive tool.