PDA

View Full Version : Finally! Practical Production Techniques Vol. 5 Now available.

djlithium
11-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Well its certainly been a long time since I have recorded and released a full video training bit but I'm back!
I hope everyone can get benefit from this newest installment in the Practical Production Techniques series.
More information here on Liberty3d.com

This is a project based tutorial that covers off the following.
Introduction to Flocking and Flocking principles for particle flocks.
IKBoosting and Baking to MDD your character for use on your instanced Flock(s)
An over view on Unified Sampling and what it means for your renders and its impact on MotionBlur, and much more!

http://www.liberty3d.com/2012/11/practical-production-techniques-vol-5/

There will be another video in this series also dealing with Flocking but from another use for it shortly. I may begin recording it this weekend so stay tuned for more!
Special thanks to James Willmott who dev's the Flocking system! It's awesome James! Love it! :)

Kat.

Areyos Alektor
11-09-2012, 03:44 AM
It's cool you're back for tuts. And the video for this weekend, you are going to show what on the Flocking?

wesleycorgi
11-09-2012, 09:31 AM
Sounds great! It's sounds like your very busy, but could you put up a teaser vid so we can take a look. I'll probably pick up soon.

prometheus
11-12-2012, 04:40 AM
Thanks for the creation of that, and helping the community with learning resources.

Please do put up some movie renders of final results of crowds etc, that will give us a better idea on what to expect from the tutorials and final results, thus better marketing for better
sales of the learning series.

Michael

ianr
11-12-2012, 09:23 AM
Hi Kat,
Well done! All LW 11 valid stuff!

May suggest you get a DvD cover Box-out
Graphic onto LW3d.com's front stall?
[note to Site :lwicon:Controller]
Surely Newtek must be glad that Pro-Tuts
are still being written for LW11, they should
give you a little promo & a space/link on that