PDA

View Full Version : Chunks of hypervoxels clipped on alternating frames?

mwilcko
11-07-2012, 06:02 AM
When I render a scene with hypervoxels, all goes well until I get about 75% of the way through the frameset. On alternating frames, chunks (rectangular in shape) simply get clipped. Often right in the middle of the set of hypervoxels. If I go back and re-render those frames later on, the appear just fine, but its a time killer.

I'm using LW9.6 and am running two instances rendering the alternating frames. I'm wondering if this is a glitch and simply rendering using only a single instance of LW is the solution?

bobakabob
11-07-2012, 11:52 AM
When I render a scene with hypervoxels, all goes well until I get about 75% of the way through the frameset. On alternating frames, chunks (rectangular in shape) simply get clipped. Often right in the middle of the set of hypervoxels. If I go back and re-render those frames later on, the appear just fine, but its a time killer.

I'm using LW9.6 and am running two instances rendering the alternating frames. I'm wondering if this is a glitch and simply rendering using only a single instance of LW is the solution?

Could we see some images / examples? Are you using sprites or volume?