PDA

View Full Version : LiveText 2 installer

amad3x
11-02-2012, 07:55 AM
good morning .. thank you very much for all your advice and help on this forum, I have a problem I have the TriCaster XD300 and purchase the LiveText but di format my pc and lost the support of LiveText Fitters how do I get them? need is the installer .. someone help me? thanks : Thumbsup:

SBowie
11-02-2012, 09:28 AM
Live Text ships in a box with s USB thumb drive that has the software on it. If you can't find this, you'll need to talk to Customer Support. Simply installing a version someone sent you would not work, unless you have the unlock code.

amad3x
11-02-2012, 12:02 PM
if I had but I lost the usb .. if I have already registered the LiveText (codes I have them) I only need the installer .. where I can get? Or you can pass them to me? thanks

m4a2000
11-02-2012, 12:17 PM
if I had but I lost the usb .. if I have already registered the LiveText (codes I have them) I only need the installer .. where I can get? Or you can pass them to me? thanks

I believe you can redownload the exe file from the NewTek download center via the registration page.

SBowie
11-02-2012, 12:35 PM
I think that's correct. Just log in to the account and go to the downloads page. The same area will also show you your unlock code, without which it won't run even if you install it.

amad3x
02-19-2013, 09:31 AM
I think that's correct. Just log in to the account and go to the downloads page. The same area will also show you your unlock code, without which it won't run even if you install it.

I can not .. since when installing what I have lost the registration area tells me that I have to have a base ... (I have only the updater): (

SBowie
02-19-2013, 09:38 AM
You don't have the USB thumb drive with the installer, nor do you have the login details of your registration account. You're really going to have to work out your problem with Customer Support (http://www.newtek.com/support/overview.html).

No doubt they'll simply need to verify that you really own LiveText, and then they will be able to re-connect you with your online account and the downloads and license codes available there.