PDA

View Full Version : second episode of a Web serie about François Hollande, the french president

sylvain delmé
10-26-2012, 01:30 AM
hi all,

here it is. Full motion Capture, made within 6 days. Rendered in Lightwave 10.1.

hope you'll like it !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eur2N37zl-Y&feature=youtu.be

cheers

paulk
10-27-2012, 09:13 AM
I like it a LOT, even knowing squat about French politics and remembering nothing from my high school French classes.

The sequence with the President of France riding the subway (Metro?) to work and having a fantasy abut fighting his political opponents like Rocky Balboa is inspired.

One thing that seems odd to me is the American "influence". The whole Star Trek theme of episode 1, Francois eating (or talking to/about) a Big Mac and the Rocky fantasy in episode 2. Or am I over-thinking this?

Ryan Roye
10-28-2012, 09:25 AM
Pretty solid visuals! I don't understand enough of French, but it looks like quality content. Obviously, it is hard to criticize/comment on any writing aspects on my end, heh.

YouTube TIPS:

As your list of episodes gets longer, be sure to keep your YouTube playlist neat and organized. Also, I recommend annotating NEXT/PREVIOUS links at the end of all of your videos... this way, when the viewer is finished watching one episode, they can easily jump to the next. You can also put this in your video's description which also helps people navigate your content.