PDA

View Full Version : Hypervoxels / Fluids / Physical sky

matts152
10-12-2012, 07:26 PM
OK, i know this is a subject talked to death sometimes, but I need to post my feelings on it anyways. I hardly ever complain about lightwave's development, but in this case it's just too far behind the rest of the industry not to start screaming about it.

1. Hypervoxels, For the love of god please update them. volume mode needs a way to blend or "smooth" the voxels together, for clouds, cigarette smoke, mist, etc... They also need to react to light in a more realistic way, less "blobby". Surface voxels just look horrible almost 99% of the time for almost every effect you would try to use them for. Yes you can make rocks with them, but try water, oil, tooth paste, jello, etc.. just not possible.

2. Fluids, Lightwave needs a fluid sim, buy Turbulence, write your own, what ever works, just needs a real fluid sim as part of the package. This could probably be combined with the HV update.

3. A real pysical sky model similar to maxwell render, mental ray, etc.. SKytracer 3 might be neat :) Would like to see more control over HDR range in the sky model, so the sun reflects very brightly in reflective surfaces. right now you have to fake it to a degree.

Ok doke, I'm done.

stevenpalomino
10-16-2012, 10:38 PM
+1

Hail
11-11-2012, 04:51 PM
+1

bobakabob
11-21-2012, 04:10 PM
Hypervoxels in Lightwave are good but have been terribly neglected. It would be nice to see some updates.

prometheus
11-23-2012, 02:00 AM
+1

Ivé been ranting about those 3 topics for years now..And I would set priority order exactly as mentioned...hypervoxels, volume mode blending needs improvement(tension between null for example or two point/particles), hvīs needs a distance between particle gradient in all channels possible.(thatīs been requested for years from some guys)
Newtek could implement a third Item volume option..such as modo just have done.

number two...a decent fluid simulator.

and finally..work something out for a realistic/physical sky model..and include volumetric in there...something like ogo taiki but faster and easier to work with.

I guess this is in the order of 30th..request ranting of the same requestīs...maybe:)

Michael

SonicN2O
12-13-2012, 04:14 PM
+1

erikals
12-13-2012, 10:27 PM
hypervoxels upgraded would be nice, but how far can it be pushed and at what cost?

fluids, i'd like it, but i believe it would take some time to develop, maybe a plugin could be written instead.

OFF
12-13-2012, 10:54 PM
Sunsky
http://dpont.pagesperso-orange.fr/plugins/Sunsky.html

prometheus
01-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Sunsky
http://dpont.pagesperso-orange.fr/plugins/Sunsky.html

I would state that sunsky isnīt really a physicly correct sky model ..merely a procedural sky model, vue has a pretty decent physical spectral mode ( just poor cloud fractal models)l and so does terragen..but terragen has better cloud functions.

sunsky works great for many stuff and for exterier arch viz, but I donīt think one should talk about physical sky models if it lacks atmospherics with fog, decay, air scattering and godrays etc.

Michael

dpont
01-05-2013, 01:55 AM
I would state that sunsky isnīt really a physicly correct sky model ..merely a procedural sky model...

Sunsky is a spectral physical model,
based on atmospheric measures and sampling made by scientist,
including scattering effects, you can read the paper for details,
same algorithm is used in the physical LuxRender engine,
but of course Lightwave is a biased engine
so direct or undirect illuminations are different,
not a question for a 'simple' feature request I think.

About Clouds, Fog and Light Volumetric,
that's not a question about Sky but about Weather,
not accessible with a pure physical approach
for a convincing effect in final, especially for clouds,
main algorithms are analogic and approximated process
still using the old raymarching process,
in this matter, more mathematic than physic for the shape
same thing for the quality of the illumination.

Vue is good for a global atmospheric look,
but Terragen 2 is better for its clouds,
as I can see the best results are made by artists,
experimenting and tweaking nodal trees
with more aesthetic than physic consideration.

All kind of CG computations are called 'procedural'.

Denis.

prometheus
01-05-2013, 09:37 AM
Sunsky is a spectral physical model,
based on atmospheric measures and sampling made by scientist,
including scattering effects, you can read the paper for details,
same algorithm is used in the physical LuxRender engine,
but of course Lightwave is a biased engine
so direct or undirect illuminations are different,
not a question for a 'simple' feature request I think.

About Clouds, Fog and Light Volumetric,
that's not a question about Sky but about Weather,
not accessible with a pure physical approach
for a convincing effect in final, especially for clouds,
main algorithms are analogic and approximated process
still using the old raymarching process,
in this matter, more mathematic than physic for the shape
same thing for the quality of the illumination.

Vue is good for a global atmospheric look,
but Terragen 2 is better for its clouds,
as I can see the best results are made by artists,
experimenting and tweaking nodal trees
with more aesthetic than physic consideration.

All kind of CG computations are called 'procedural'.

Denis.

Understand...but I do not quite agree if we should really talk about differing the sky vs weather, even though you say it is supposed to be scientificaly correct, it doesnīt yield the same natural feel when moving the sun disc down to horizon as if you compare to setting the sun in vue, and how nicely it spreads the light and all air anisotrophy scattering, Again ..that might have to do with weather parts like dust, humidity and such.

But I guess that is what we argue about ..sky and weather phenomena apart, anyway..I suppose we in such case just need the weather algoritms with dust,fog, etc...I love the way vue responds to sky decay and fog etc.

do not know the technical facts about the sky environment, so yes I might be talking about something I do not know much about, I just do not see equally realistic sky behavior in combination with the sun.

spectral you say, how much different might vueīs spectral engine be compared to sky environment? as I see it..the vue spectral mode translates through the whole world affecting depth and clouds, and the sky environment seems merely as background environmental, but if not..I would gladely see it improved more to be fully volumetric.

We do of course have ozone, but I think it sucks compared to vue due to lack of UI control and cloud density functions missing.
Ogo taiki would be nice, still slow to render (especially fog layers for godrays) and setting up air properties is a pain in the ..compared to vue, but it has a very nice look and feel to it ..if you start with scene samples, and the sun behaves similar to vue when int comes to the results of air scattering and light behavior from a sun.

Im about to post some volumetric studies with volumetric lights, your sunsky plugin, and hypervoxels, I having difficulties
combining them though for a good results, a lot of tweakings need to be done to get anyone near results from vue, and thatīs just for the sky look and volumetrics.

and agreed about vue cloudīs against terragen, terragen is a winner here, but man is terragen slow..

will post in another thread soon about my volumetric studies.

Michael

dpont
01-05-2013, 11:20 AM
Understand...but I do not quite agree if we should really talk about differing the sky vs weather, even though you say it is supposed to be scientificaly correct, it doesnīt yield the same natural feel when moving the sun disc down to horizon as if you compare to setting the sun in vue, and how nicely it spreads the light and all air anisotrophy scattering, Again ..that might have to do with weather parts like dust, humidity and such..

Sunsky includes Aerosol effect (Water and Dust)
Mixed gazes, water vapor, rayleigh scattering..

When converting to rgb you may get different colors
depends of the system used for conversion,
we can also alterate the algorithm, but then
we are far from the physical base.

...spectral you say, how much different might vueīs spectral engine be compared to sky environment? as I see it..the vue spectral mode translates through the whole world affecting depth and clouds, and the sky environment seems merely as background environmental, but if not..I would gladely see it improved more to be fully volumetric...

..Sky Spectral radiance in wavelength range.

Not just an environment, as you know, lighting also
in concurrence with backgroung radiosity,
so various ways to express Sun and Sky illumination.
I would not disagree about your frustration,
we could say that it is too 'neutral'.

What do we now about Vue? Is it physical?
Analogic I think, so more technical drived by aesthetic,
vue is a good synthetic program when it shows sky + ecosystem,
it is good, hypnotic, but not sure with just Ozone.

Volumetric is another matter which can get benefit from any
lighting system.

Volumetric is implicitly tied to a 3D layered texturing system
with its own process for scattering lighting, far from the
generation of real micro water droplets under pressure.

Turbulence is good for gazeous,
dynamic effects but is it frequently used for clouds?
(I mean for realistic clouds not scifi)
may be not optimized for that or just not adapted?

Denis.

prometheus
01-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Turbulence is good for gazeous,
dynamic effects but is it frequently used for clouds?
(I mean for realistic clouds not scifi)
may be not optimized for that or just not adapted?

Denis.

some interesting thoughts and questions there, about Turbulence and clouds, well..I believe the possibilities are there to
create realistic clouds, but that is scene dependent and more close up clouds in sections, you simple donīt simulate a 5000 meter cloud plane and get away with it memory vise and in proper time...and forget about infinite cloud plane with that.

I just think no one has worked on it properly to acheive good clouds, itīs mostly a matter of spending a lot of time
working on it which most people donīt have, I know the potential is there shapevise..it needs proper blending with a sky environment system though, that is what makes it believable.
So I believe it can be done nicely for a scenetype of fly through shots, but not over large vistas and landscapes.

so frustrated that ogo taiki just lives there as a plugin that could have been outstanding, and then ..nothing.
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~pq1a-ogs/samples.jpg
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~pq1a-ogs/taiki_e.html

a big issue with ozone is that you cant tweak the settings with VPR, but you can with ogo taiki,
and with ozone you are limited to cloud presets since it lacks vueīs cloud function editing, besides the vue
cloud functions is bases on old noise and fractal function not developed for cloudīs as opposed to terragens fractal clouds.

Thatīs why ozone fails to my liking and cloud looks arenīt that nice though the other elements are very nice.

ogo taiki can use any lightwave procedural, like the procedurals from yourself(weather and gardner clouds) and those
are better fractals than ozone, or vue has.

I would use ogo taiki if it had better UI, faster final render, and especially volumetric layers like godray.
the bad part about ogo is setting up the sky properties in a simple way, and not knowing which layer you sometime work on, and also all the quality settings everywhere.

otherwise I actually believe ogo could surpass ozone realism, simulated at least..mainly because of cloud fractals.
A shame such good tool isnīt going anywhere.

Skytracer is very slow if you want good looking clouds, since using textured shadows is almost necessary to get decent
shadows in clouds, and that is very very slow, and even so ..skytracer doesnīt react volumetric.

your sunsky plugins are great for many purposes, but I am a cloudyholic and would like to work with such mattes excluding standard photo or paint mattes.
would be able to direct a sun and itīs sunlight to cast beams through trees and pull it down on horizon to give a nice bleed scattering with smallest efforts.

This is very hard to acheive nativly in lightwave even with your plugins, maybe the best bet is to wait a couple of years and see if ozone getīs improved, but time is a factor and I should really looks for other ways outside or in conjunction with lightwave to be able to work with such stuff, the problem is I do not wanīt to leave the Lightwave box, and requesting for improvements in this area canīt be a bad thing..as long as you nag about it so often that it someday getīs itīs attention:)

hypervoxels with depth shadows, and also geometry based like Modo now has implemented might be a little help, but for large cover we need an infinite texture layer, that reacts to sun and sky properly.

Michael

Sensei
01-10-2013, 05:04 AM
Problem with HyperVoxels is that (the most probable) they're shaded using old fashion single light sample direction function - that's it, just one dot product between average of light sample directions is calculated for every spot.
New lights such as area, dome, ies, are sending many light samples for one spot. HV is merging the all directions into one then calculating dot product..
I found it during mine renderer development by observing which ray-tracing functions are called when there is just HV added in scene, that was in LW v9.x times.

Do test: use area, or dome, them prepare 1-point use it as HV generator, prepare sphere with equal radius. Their look will be slightly different, although radius is the same. Regular sphere will be looking better, smoother.

Spheres have same color and parameters. Left one is true geometry, right one is HV.

Sensei
01-10-2013, 05:12 AM
Scene attached.

prometheus
01-10-2013, 12:19 PM
I donīt follow you here Sensei, under what circumstances are you refering this to be an issue in scene context? Have no Idea of what youré talking about here unfortunatly.?

Back to topic for physical sky, I start to get the hang of using it decently to get quite nice sky, but also blending with backdrop realistic fog, using dpontīs sunsky as backdrop and use sk_sunlight as light mode.
I do get a weird effect of the sundisc beeing rendered in fron of landscape and objects thought..and that is something that it shouldnīt do ..I am not sure if it simple overimposes the disc since I Use
backdrop fog checked with use background color.

Unfortunatly ..sk_sun has no volumetric mode, I can match starfilter and lensflare to a point light and use that as volumetric together with sunspot modifier, thatīs the best volumetric mode
I can acheive, but it doesnīt yield the same realistic lighting over landscape as the sk_sun light mode does.

I will post image samples within a couple of hours of that, got to get me some coffe and fix some other stuff first.

Michael

Sensei
01-10-2013, 12:34 PM
I donīt follow you here Sensei, under what circumstances are you refering this to be an issue in scene context? Have no Idea of what youré talking about here unfortunatly.?

HyperVoxels is incorrectly handling new multi sample lights such as area, dome, ies etc.
That's it.

prometheus
01-10-2013, 12:52 PM
HyperVoxels is incorrectly handling new multi sample lights such as area, dome, ies etc.
That's it.

ahh..only that:)
Definitly worth taking note of, I discovered that dome lights donīt play well with hv volume mode anyway, need to check sk_sun since I think I will be using
that mostly in the future for landscape, I so wish it could be volumetric too.
Otherwise I only mostly use point lights or distant light to affect the voxels and you can of course choose which light to affect voxels in the hyvpervoxel panel.

Michael

Hail
01-11-2013, 01:03 AM
what about skytrace 2?
Is it dead?

prometheus
01-11-2013, 01:30 AM
what about skytrace 2?
Is it dead?

Itīs still there, just go to environment tab and add it, Im not that fond of it, I think dpontīs sky environment gives sort of a nicer sky, and much faster..then again, I do not now which one
is most physicly correct.
of course You canīt add cloud layers in sky environment the same way as with sky tracer.
for really nice skytracer clouds with depth in shadows, you would mostly need texture shadows activated, and that gives very slow rendering, in fact so slow that I think
ogo taiki outruns it beeing a full volumetric environment and all

sky tracer doesnīt appear to be able to produce volumetric effects like godrays, adn have serious issues with sun and objects behind clouds.

ogo taiki is what we should be having..given some UI improvement and render speed optimization.

Michael

Sensei
01-11-2013, 02:28 AM
If you're worrying about speed - use TrueArt's Environment Baking Camera and bake them to any needed images (with empty scene, just environment handler present).. I am doing so for games.

prometheus
01-11-2013, 04:58 AM
Thanks for the info, havent had any use of skytrader sky baker or static images and for game engines, what I do need is a proper volumetric environment model and animatible..

I was firing up skytracer and got some decent settings..perhaps I will share them..tested some timelapse movement with gardner cloud procedural..itīs a petty that though that
no one has made the cloud layer and skytracer fully volumetric, the shading is quite decent once you customize yourself with the settings and so and preferably texture shadows on, but man
how slow it is to generate animated frames...and that with VPR and draft model, donīt dare final render...vue standalone with spectral 1 cloud layers are much faster to deal with.

Either speed it up and also make it volumetric to cast shadowed rays...or dump it and develop something like ogo taiki..but better ui please...thatīs what I wish for someone to do, unfortunatly
I donīt think thatīs gonna happen and we are stuck with ozone plugin that isnīt what it should be either...I had a long list described of what issues that plugin imposes.

Michael

Hail
01-11-2013, 06:07 AM
Skytracer does have volumetrics for clouds and shadows.

prometheus
01-11-2013, 06:41 AM
Skytracer does have volumetrics for clouds and shadows.

And you have managed to cast godrays through them?..have them cast shadows properly, and able to fly through and above?..to me it seems to be narrowed down to just internal cloud shadow and volume
not the atmosphere itself, you can enhance to air scattering with volumetric lightīs but those wonīt affect the clouds casting rays.

should be working like ozone and lightwave 11., here...

http://vimeo.com/39122792

Michael

kolby
01-14-2013, 09:34 AM
Maybe DPont could look at this:

http://cgg.mff.cuni.cz/projects/SkylightModelling/

prometheus
01-15-2013, 05:27 AM
Maybe DPont could look at this:

http://cgg.mff.cuni.cz/projects/SkylightModelling/

that might be helpful to improve on the spectral model, but doesnīt add further additions to a sky mode with atmospherics like volumetric sunlight which I am dying for.
Preferably I would like to see the sk_sunlight being volumetric, further along perhaps a fog,haze model that would work inside of some of the sky environment..lastly some sort of infinite cloud layers that are volumetric.
Non of the so called most sunlight modeīs can have volumetric mode which is a shame.

Have no idea if skytracer will be rewamped, or if ogo taiki could be introduced and worked on, or if we have to stick with ozone (which I am not fond of,ozone and vue is not the same really for atmosphere control)
the dponīt set is wonderful..really, but I just miss a true atmospheric model to work with as we can with vue, that is what makes it so nice mostly..how you set lighting and atmosphere, then the way they have implemented
all setting controls in the ui is pretty nice, except for you cant just clone cloud layer and paste beneath and have the exact same layer to just change slightly in altitude etc.

Michael

dpont
01-15-2013, 07:21 AM
...Preferably I would like to see the sk_sunlight being volumetric...
...Non of the so called most sunlight modeīs can have volumetric mode which is a shame...

This is a limitation in Lightwave VLight,
a sampled Light hasn't access to volumetric light,
I suppose that VLight has a restricted number of models,
point, spot and distant,
considering also like for HV, that sampling x marching
is a very slow process.
Sampled lights add soft shadows, much subtle for sun
and nothing to volumetric beam.
Visible rays are not emerging from the sun position itself,
but through openings in clouds, windows etc,
commonly faked with a second light dedicated to this effect
like a distant light for the sun.

Denis.

prometheus
01-15-2013, 10:11 AM
This is a limitation in Lightwave VLight,
a sampled Light hasn't access to volumetric light,
I suppose that VLight has arestricted number of models,
point, spot and distant,
considering also like for HV, that sampling x marching
is a very slow process.
Sampled lights add soft shadows, much subtle for sun
and nothing to volumetric beam.
Visible says are not emerging from the sun position itself,
but through openings in clouds, windows etc,
commonly faked with a second light dedicated to this effect
like a distant light for the sun.

Denis.

If It is a limitation, Newtek needs to redesign the volumetrics or Lights.

Not sure to what you say the rays arenīt emerging from sun position itself? of course it must be, how we perceive it through clouds or windows must be a different thing.
commonly faked, is just faked...why canīt this be worked on inside of lightwave when two dedicated Landscape software doesnīt fake it but does it correctly?

sample images, the volumetrics in the trees, since tree leafs are small and the sun is very visible, also if you have a sun partly obscured by a mountain, you would need the volumetrics to
originate from the sun glare exactly ..or it would look completly wrong.

the images also shows issues when having sund disc and lens flare activated, the lens flare doesnīt follow the sk_sun properly, using a point light in exact 0,0,0 origin works if you put sunspot modifier on it.
also, I like to use the realistic fog volumetrics with backdrop colors, that gives a nice blend and depth that fog with single color doesnīt ..see images, however..if backdrop color is used, it will kind of overimpose the sundisc over objects
..so that is someting that canīt be avoided with backdrop color selected unfortunatly.

Really painstaking if you would have to fake and add extra volumetric light for the keysunlight, and while tweaking the sk_sunlight having the secondary volumetric light follow everytime, the best way I
found it working ..is to simply use point lights, but that looses out some other stuff, but it matches lensflare, and gives the best volumetric attenuation and direction, even though it isnīt globaly scale correct as in vue.

Thatīs dpont sky,sunlight,dpont rocks, dpontīs flownoise on ground...thanks for those and gardner clouds:) wich arenīt showcased here

Michael

dpont
01-15-2013, 11:42 AM
..Not sure to what you say the rays arenīt emerging from sun position itself? of course it must be, how we perceive it through clouds or windows must be a different thing...

Yes I wasn't speaking of real physical sun rays,
but speaking of the 'dusty' or 'foggy' visibles rays,
they are mostly visible after some occlusion,
if facing the sun itself, I just see an undifferencied glow/flare effect.

...the images also shows issues when having sund disc and lens flare activated, the lens flare doesnīt follow the sk_sun properly, using a point light in exact 0,0,0 origin works if you put sunspot modifier on it...

In Sunsky, there's a motion plugin, for matching lens flare.

Denis.

prometheus
01-15-2013, 12:17 PM
Yes I wasn't speaking of real physical sun rays,
but speaking of the 'dusty' or 'foggy' visibles rays,
they are mostly visible after some occlusion,
if facing the sun itself, I just see an undifferencied glow/flare effect.

In Sunsky, there's a motion plugin, for matching lens flare.

Denis.

uhmm..occlusion?...you mean obscured by object,clouds,trees etc? of course sunlight has to have that to be able to cast rays,
just witnessing the sun directly without anything obscuring..ergo no rays...but it can be a subtle effect if the rays, hit objects lower down like sunbeams over trees.

yes..I know the motion plugin, you mean I have to match something extra in sunsky? the motion modifier is by default on with sk_sun ..what I used was the environment sunsky, and used lensflare activation within the sk_sun.
have to check again.
the issue of sundisc appearing over objects has only to do with using backdrop color for fog, and this happens with skytracer too, so you probably shouldnīt be using that ..but the standard fog color donīt give
such nice blend on the horizon as backdrop color does with fog.
I think thereīs a need for a better fog model.

Now..ogo taiki doesnīt need activation of volumetric lights..I think, only use of fog layers, which gives nice spread of godrays from clouds, the issue with that is that it is so slow, otherwise clouds are reacting fully volumetric
and from above the skies too and much better than skytracer.

ogo taiki has everything needed, included extremly slow and to much messed up interface..no furher development, otherwise..just great:)

Michael

dpont
01-15-2013, 01:15 PM
...you mean I have to match something extra in sunsky? the motion modifier is by default on with sk_sun ..what I used was the environment sunsky, and used lensflare activation within the sk_sun..

Environment works with angles,
distant/sun lights work with angles,
but lens flare uses light position to get
its screen coordinates,
the lat/long of Spot Motion or Sunsky
calculates angles but distance is arbitrary
the Sunsky motion plugin just helps for increasing
the distance and optimizing flare position
compared to the apparent environment position.

Denis.

MSherak
01-17-2013, 05:54 PM
Problem with HyperVoxels is that (the most probable) they're shaded using old fashion single light sample direction function - that's it, just one dot product between average of light sample directions is calculated for every spot.
New lights such as area, dome, ies, are sending many light samples for one spot. HV is merging the all directions into one then calculating dot product..
I found it during mine renderer development by observing which ray-tracing functions are called when there is just HV added in scene, that was in LW v9.x times.

Do test: use area, or dome, them prepare 1-point use it as HV generator, prepare sphere with equal radius. Their look will be slightly different, although radius is the same. Regular sphere will be looking better, smoother.

Spheres have same color and parameters. Left one is true geometry, right one is HV.

Interesting... good food for thought.

MSherak
01-17-2013, 05:57 PM
so frustrated that ogo taiki just lives there as a plugin that could have been outstanding, and then ..nothing.
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~pq1a-ogs/samples.jpg

I think he/she got sucked up by someone and sold the code to Taiki, or based his/her work off it it. Either way I don't see it coming back to the market. Was to bad that a 64-bit version was never made. Because you know people would use it.

MSherak
01-17-2013, 06:00 PM
what about skytrace 2?
Is it dead?

Skytracer coder moved with Allen and Stuart to Luxology.. Where do you think the new clouds in Modo are coming from??

prometheus
01-17-2013, 07:48 PM
Skytracer coder moved with Allen and Stuart to Luxology.. Where do you think the new clouds in Modo are coming from??

aha..so they put in a new type of skytracer in modo?, I thought it was only a new volumetric voxel handler that works on sprayed points and also on full geometry items?
havenīt seen the new "skytracer" clouds in modo.

- - - Updated - - -

Environment works with angles,
distant/sun lights work with angles,
but lens flare uses light position to get
its screen coordinates,
the lat/long of Spot Motion or Sunsky
calculates angles but distance is arbitrary
the Sunsky motion plugin just helps for increasing
the distance and optimizing flare position
compared to the apparent environment position.

Denis.

Ahh...got it sort of worked out with lensflare following the sk_sunlight, wish it could be automaticly there, by just checking lensflare on the sk_sunlight, so it is a workaround to add an extra motion plugin to that sk_sunlight.
had to change the distance from default to 300 km in order to match the lensflare to the sundisc.

Thanks for all the info, wish it could be worked on to work directly as I mentioned, now I need to figure out how to best match a second volumetric point light while just moving the sk_sun
with the time controls or manually ( Feels akward to use the time controls and get what you want) so I prefer to rotate manually.
I do not see it able to work though, having a volumetric point light following the sk_sun?

I will probably post a scene setup if I can get this working decently.

Michael

OFF
03-11-2013, 10:08 PM
Just for fun :)

shrox
03-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Remember the Hypervoxel cotton ball campaign I started last year? Mail a letter to NewTek with a cotton ball in it and a request to update HVs!!!!

jimmahbee
10-08-2015, 04:32 PM
I concur on all accounts