PDA

View Full Version : Pose Saver

SAHiN
10-06-2012, 03:53 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a plug in similar to Pose Save or Pose Controller for 64b LW ?

Thanks in advance

Ryan Roye
10-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a plug in similar to Pose Save or Pose Controller for 64b LW ?

Thanks in advance

IKboost has this functionality, if not as robust as some other pose load/save tools:

Enable IKBoost on Object >> Select "All" mode (lower left corner) >> RMB >> Motion Tools >> Pose Save

When loading, make sure it is in "ALL" mode and that you have the object selected (not one of its bones/nulls).

erikals
10-06-2012, 06:16 PM
TA poseworks is the only alternative afaik... (as far as functionality goes)

SAHiN
10-06-2012, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the reply chazriker but I'm not willing to use IKB.. It has problems when we have multiple characters in the scene. I have seen some real nice plugins for 32b, if I can't locate a 64b I may end up animating in 32b LW. We're producing a full CG feature film and I can't really play with IKB's bugs.

- - - Updated - - -

Only if I could locate it. The only link seems to be giving me errors erikals. :)

Ryan Roye
10-06-2012, 06:44 PM

Someone needs to nag TA to get his plugins in a place they can be downloaded/purchased... seen a lot of posts concerning this lately.

ericsmith
10-07-2012, 08:13 AM
I emailed him last week and he got back to me saying he was out of town but would be back in this week and would look into it.

Eric