PDA

View Full Version : first episode of a Web serie about François Hollande, the french president

sylvain delmé
10-03-2012, 03:17 PM
hi all,
here is the first épisode ot the serie. The president is fully animated with motion capture. It was Rendered in Lightwave 10.1.
hope you'll like it. (an hope you speak a little bit of french too!)

cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb4ij6IJ_j8&feature=youtu.be

djwaterman
10-04-2012, 05:49 AM
Excellent work, and probably very funny if you was French. The laundromat location at the end looked very real, I preferred Sarkozy, he was my idea of a Frenchman, sorry I'm just not up on the politics of it over there so my comments might seem naive. I'm Australian after all.

BeeVee
10-04-2012, 06:45 AM
Magnifique Sylvain ! :)

A+B

injacphi
10-04-2012, 08:24 AM
Tout simplement brillant!!!! Wow incredible work. Ca prend combien de temps animer un épisode au complet, simple curiosité?

kopperdrake
10-04-2012, 09:15 AM
Lovely animation - lighting was superb, especially the end. I just wish my French went further than ordering beer, bread and cheese :thumbsup:

sylvain delmé
10-05-2012, 01:36 AM
thank you guys. First of all, i have to say: if the landromat looks real, because... it's just because it's real! This is the one next to my door. we use different kind of sources in the serie: 3D, stills or movie. Each épisode is produced wihtin 5 days. And we ara abble to change the audio of a sequence 2 or 3 hours before the episode is finished ( as you'll see in the second épisode). the next one wil be online by the middle of October. For the moment, we focus on building the strongest pipeline as possible to be abble to produce a weekly 3 minutes show.

if you read french, this is the interview I gave to a french 3D online newspaper. You'll see a few pictures of the tools we used.

http://www.3dvf.com/dossier-913-1-normal-retour-sur-une-webserie-presidentielle.html

arsad
10-05-2012, 03:40 AM
Bravo Sylvain! Comme d'hab superbe!

meshpig
10-07-2012, 03:33 AM
What does "Normal" mean in French again?