PDA

View Full Version : Hackers attack Polish catholic web site...

MarcusM
09-21-2012, 09:14 AM
I just read that 19 september polish catholic website faustyna.pl was attack by hackers and blocked on one day. On website was image from attachment.
We have only 31,000 muslims in 38.5 mln country ;]

(for those who follow world news)

Ryan Roye
09-21-2012, 09:23 AM
I feel sorry for anyone who practices religion (regardless of what it is) that has to deal with how extremists ruin their image and twist the interpretation of teachings so drastically that the worship is no longer about beliefs, but rather about trying to force other people to change. It is very hard to describe the discomfort of having people think that you're some kind of violent maniac based on what some people with hackers, guns, etc are doing half way across the world (hell, or even in the place where this stuff is happening).

It is so easy for us to discriminate based on how a minority group acts... I am very certain that many followers of Islam/Muslim strongly disagree with stuff like this.

zarti
09-21-2012, 02:11 PM
arent there actually enough all TVs , radios , newspapers , webpapers , etcetera .. not enough for such discussions ??!

what does the thread-opener wants to achieve with this ?

infantilism is the slightest comment about you ..

--

i think this thread should be deleted .

cagey5
09-21-2012, 02:25 PM
Have to agree. No offence to anyone or their beliefs, but this discussion has no place on a 3D board. Reported.

SBowie
09-21-2012, 02:27 PM
Y'all will have to forgive me, but the potential for misunderstanding and controversy this thread is guaranteed to provoke is why the Forum Moderation policy prohibits this sort of topic. With respect to all and their sincerely held views, I think we'll just let this thread slide of into the sunset.