PDA

View Full Version : In Passing...LW9.6.1 For Sale

rcallicotte
09-13-2012, 06:25 PM
http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?130543-Lightwave-3D-9-6-1-For-Sale

I'm selling one of my licenses. But, so I'm especially clear, this is legal and yet I don't have the dongle. Lost it. And if someone is interested in upgrading to LW, the latest version does not require a dongle. So, please contact me if you're interested. I'm looking forward to the good coming out of Lightwave. If you're interested, please send me a private message.

:lwicon:

jwiede
09-16-2012, 04:08 AM
Is there a reason you can't order a new dongle from Newtek? Might make selling it much, much easier (since it'd be far more attractive to customers).

rcallicotte
09-17-2012, 07:25 AM
Not sure what the point is, since the latest LW version has no need for the dongle. And if someone wants the latest LW, this is a cheaper way to go.

Is there a reason you can't order a new dongle from Newtek? Might make selling it much, much easier (since it'd be far more attractive to customers).

geo_n
09-17-2012, 07:33 AM
Not everyone needs the latest version though. They may be content using lw 9.6 for years.

rcallicotte
09-17-2012, 11:15 AM
Okay. Just saying this is a cheaper route. But, if people really don't want 11.5...oh, wait, people are drooling for 11.5. So maybe someone will see my offer and take up the better opportunity.

Not everyone needs the latest version though. They may be content using lw 9.6 for years.