PDA

View Full Version : Need Video Flyer to Toaster 2000 cable

thevideojunkie
08-25-2012, 09:58 PM
Hey, folks! Anybody here? :-) I'm feeling like doing a bit of retro nonlinear editing and am trying to turn my Amiga 2000/060 with Toaster into a Flyer setup. I have a Video Flyer card purchased locally and the 4.3 software just purchased from NewTek and will work on drives. But what I'm really stuck on is the ribbon cable that connects the Flyer card to the Toaster card.

Anybody know where I can get one? Is it the same or different from the one that connects the Flyer to a Toaster 4000 card? Remember I have Toaster 2000 card.

Thanks!

thevideojunkie
11-23-2012, 01:49 PM
Hey, folks! Anybody here? :-) I'm feeling like doing a bit of retro nonlinear editing and am trying to turn my Amiga 2000/060 with Toaster into a Flyer setup. I have a Video Flyer card purchased locally and the 4.3 software just purchased from NewTek and will work on drives. But what I'm really stuck on is the ribbon cable that connects the Flyer card to the Toaster card.

Anybody know where I can get one? Is it the same or different from the one that connects the Flyer to a Toaster 4000 card? Remember I have Toaster 2000 card.

Thanks!

Hehe... talking to myself maybe, but had over 1,000 lookers so thought I would pop back in here to say that as of last night my Video Toaster Flyer system is operational. Made the cable myslef, which wasn't too bad. Retro NLE, here I come... :)