zapper1998
08-25-2012, 07:03 AM
oppsss a boo boo

no way..

:)

jeric_synergy
08-25-2012, 09:54 AM
Kinda a big oversight.

Of course, if periodic updating were occurring this wouldn't be a big deal, as it would be fixed in next month's update. Oh wait....

BeeVee
08-26-2012, 03:55 PM
No point going over the old PDFs Jeric, move on. Find me errors in the 11 addendum, that would be more useful since it *is* updated.

B

jeric_synergy
08-26-2012, 04:35 PM
Well, I'm not paid nor compensated to keep track of which version is current, and assume large swaths will be copy&pasted into whatever new PDFs are generated. Correcting the source of a copy&paste will save effort.

And, since I MUST search all the PDFs to find answers, since no one PDF is comprehensive, I'm forced to encounter these fossil mistakes and omissions. (Thank god Acrobat Reader lets me search entire folders. I'd be screwed without that capability.)

Is part of the updating of the addendum addressing existing omissions in the v.10 pdfs?

gclayton
09-05-2012, 05:19 PM
Doesn't the I/O tab in Modeler and Layout need to be documented fully in the addendum.

Some of the items are documented in the addendum but I think this tab needs to be fully documented for any new users coming to Lightwave.