PDA

View Full Version : Help! Help! etc.

JMCarrigan
08-19-2012, 01:30 PM
Aug 19th 2012 and I just noticed this. Been so busy with getting a vacation rental started and other things that I've been away. On top of that I had a major computer crash and today I found out I'm using an older version of Lightwave 11.

The current build is 2260? (Is that the same as the 11.0.2 service release?) So I go to my downloads page and poof everything's changed again and I can't figure out how to get into another account. I've know my forum login. I know my products and keys and downloads registration page login.

But I can't figure out how to login once I've gone here: "If you need LightWave Downloands or Content Click Here." It also said that my email address is still in use.

Gawd. Sorry. I'm going to put this in the forums somewhere and see if anyone knows what to do. I lost a bunch of saved email apparently. Wait!

Gawd, I've gotta keep up with you young whipper snappers.:D:help::help:

gravin
08-19-2012, 02:00 PM
Your login info for the new site should be the same as the one you used to access the registration system on the old newtek site. So whatever you used when you generated your unlock codes when you purchased lightwave should get you into the new user account area on the new site. Well at least that's what worked for me?

JMCarrigan
08-19-2012, 03:51 PM
Your login info for the new site should be the same as the one you used to access the registration system on the old newtek site. So whatever you used when you generated your unlock codes when you purchased lightwave should get you into the new user account area on the new site. Well at least that's what worked for me?

Gord. What a maroon I seem. Thanks tons. LW is even further along than I thought. :thumbsup: