PDA

View Full Version : Tricaster Broadcast - trouble booting up

tonylightfoot
08-16-2012, 04:30 PM
Hi, there

Having some real problems right now with the Tricaster Broadcast model....

Switch it on, select the "Microsoft Windows XP Professional" option, tries to boot up and just hangs there on the title screen for minutes on end with no activity from hard drive light on the front of the case.

I have already sent this unit back to Newtek to be repaired over a year ago and it has worked fine for the most part since. I'm in Italy right now, trying to pull off a webcast and this stunt happens!!!!!!!!. I can't get technical support on the phone as their number is no longer published on the Newtek site.

I am seriously at my wits end and I help now!!!!!!!!!!

Please, someone give me some guidance as to what to do next.

SBowie
08-16-2012, 05:11 PM
I can't get technical support on the phone as their number is no longer published on the Newtek site.

Please, someone give me some guidance as to what to do next.Sure it is (at least in NA): http://www.newtek.com/support/overview/480-contact-us.html

However, it's late in the day in Texas. In an emergency, you might find that you need to check connections, including cleaning and reseating the TriCaster card ... there are other possibilities, but if you have an event tonight, I don't envy you. :(