PDA

View Full Version : Color from NE displayed in viewport

Rajce
08-16-2012, 07:30 AM
How to use an interactive color from the "Color" Surfaces slot to Node Editor?

Example:
the use of the material in Carpaint NE, if it were possible to tie interactively with the slot "Color" in the Standard Surface Editor - This color is displayed in the OpenGL viewport, while the color in the Carpaint in viewport no effect.

thx

BeeVee
08-16-2012, 05:39 PM
The problem is that the colour in the CarPaint node might be generated further down the line, not directly from the CarPaint node. This means that the Surface Editor would need to translate.

B

Rajce
08-16-2012, 11:57 PM
Well, I probably gave a bad example. I'll try to ask the question differently.
Is there any way to interactively (interrelated) to take over the properties (color, value) from the "standard" Surface Editor to Node Editor?

I am particularly concerned at least approximate the viewport show. See. image.
Color in SE = 160,160,160
Color in NE = 62, 111, 255
Viewport still in the gray instead of blue.

http://forums.newtek.com/picture.php?albumid=191&pictureid=999

The transfer of textures that someone had once asked. So I'm afraid the answer will be the same - can not :-(

dpont
08-17-2012, 12:02 AM
Well, I probably gave a bad example. I'll try to ask the question differently.
Is there any way to interactively (interrelated) to take over the properties (color, value) from the "standard" Surface Editor to Node Editor?

The transfer of textures that someone had once asked. So I'm afraid the answer will be the same - can not :-(

At least in DPKit there's a Classic Surface node
which can catch your classic layered surfaces.

Denis.

Rajce
08-17-2012, 12:37 AM
Denis ahead of me :-) Thanks

Too bad it only works one way. From SE to NE. It is possible that we have had to add the button to Send to Classic? :-)